Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wedding Bells, and No It's Not Mine

I haven't been able to post this past week because I felt tired and uninspired. With work as the main cause of stress, I simply could not gather my thoughts to complete coherent sentences about fashion related topics. I feel a little more at ease now because the chaotic sale continues without me as I travel to SoCal to attend my only brother's wedding.

With 15 years of age separating us, my big brother is finally tying the knot. I am joyful that he found his "the one" and is embarking on a memorable journey with my new sister-in-law.

Since SoCal is having great weather, and I am in cold weather, I had a difficult time packing for my trip tonight. But every time I head back home, I realize the California girl in me comes out. So with that being said, I am keeping it casual: shorts, tees, jeans, and sandals. But of course I am packing the most important outfit: my attire for the big day. My five sisters and I will be wearing traditional dresses in the morning during the tea ceremony and mass, and then I will change into my dress for the reception.

Hopefully I will be able to share some photos of the wedding in a few days. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment