Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

NuFace New You





I recently discovered a new product, it is called NuFace. I am a skeptic when it comes to new cosmetic gadgets because there are so many invented everyday, what makes this one better than the next? However, the other day I was curious to see wether this product did what it is advertised to do, so I had an esthetician try it on me and it really works!

NuFace is a hand held device that you use to massage your face five minutes per day five times a week. It sends low levels of microcurrents to tone and lift the muscles on your face and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It is claimethat the more you use it the better your skin will look. After it was done on me, I saw immediate results. I also saw it performed on two other women, and their faces were dramatically different after. I definitely recommend this product, it's a mini face lift without the surgery!

Mother's Day is coming up, this would be a great present!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhawuti86rg
http://www.mynuface.com/what-is-nuface.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment